Is El Royale Casino Legit?
We regularly get asked: “is El Royale Casino legit?” and can honestly say that it is. But our expert reviewers had only a few days to assess it fully and get a rough idea.
So, with a little more time on our hands, we returned to the online casino site and reviewed it again. In this breakdown, we’ll break down everything from our El Royale Casino review again to see if it holds up.
What Makes El Royale Casino Legit?
Some of the things we always recommend looking for include the license, third-party auditor, and player complaints. After revisiting El Royale, we reviewed those factors again and found:
- That the gaming license is still valid and the casino has recently been reviewed for fair practice and passed;
- That it has been tested again for fair real money games from RealTime Gaming;
- The deposit bonus and promotion wagering requirements are still low and easy to meet on slot and specialty games;
- Terms and conditions for the casino and bonus offers are still easy-to-read and understand;
- With precise amounts set for maximum bets, minimum deposits, and max cashouts listed for logged-in players;
- There are still plenty of real money payment methods (gift cards, credit cards, etc.) on offer to suit anyone’s preference for deposits and withdrawals;
- It manages player complaints quickly thanks to its Central Disputes System (CDS) and acts quickly to fix any issues through customer service.
How to Tell If a Casino Is Trustworthy
Generally, the most vital aspect that proves a casino is legit is the security, license, fair policies, and auditing. These ensure a safe, fair, and fun gambling site experience for you and ensure that you get a payout.
In our second review of El Royale, we’ve found the same excellence as our initial rating. So, we can happily still recommend this casino for any personal computer or mobile device.
With that said, don’t forget to claim your first 20 free spins and deposit match at El Royale!