Bank Wire Transfer Casinos are casino sites that offer bank wire transfers to their players. Wire transfers are a process of transferring funds from one person to another or from one institution to another through a bank that uses the accounts. Bank wires have a very long history and they are known to be safe and secure. With this guide, our aim is to introduce you to the best USA casino sites that offer this payment option. If you are new to the world of internet casinos and you are still looking for the perfect banking option to fund your account then it’s best you read further.
Bank Wire Transfer Casinos offer players a great deal of convenience. You can withdraw and deposit using this banking option. In this guide, we will detail the pros and cons of using this banking method for all your casino banking needs. We will also briefly take you through the history of bank wires. Below, we’ve listed some of the highly recommended casino sites that offer this platform. Have a look and sign up with one that best suits your preferences.
Casinos that Accept Wire Transfer 2020
How Does A Wire Transfer Work?
In its simplest form, a bank wire transfer is simply taking money from your account to a different account through your bank. It is important that there are two kinds of wire transfers that exist for casino players. Below we’ll discuss both bank wire deposits as well as withdrawals for this casino banking method.
- Once you have found your ideal casino site you need to open an account with the gambling platform. Prior to signing up ensure that your casino offers wire transfers as a payment option.
- Go to the banking page of the casino site, this is where you’ll select wire transfers as your payment choice. Following that you’ll be directed to a section that will require you to fill in your banking details.
- Now, you have to decide how much money you are willing to play with. This will, in turn, determine your bankroll for casino gaming. You’ll then deposit said amount and begin playing for real money.
- Go to the banking page of your casino and click on the withdrawals option under the wire transfers tab.
- Re-enter banking details for the purpose of confirmation and proceed to request a withdrawal.
- Bear in mind that this transaction option may take several days to process. This is because the bank takes extra precautions. Once this is done you may enjoy your winnings in peace.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wire Transfer Casinos
There are quite a few advantages to using wire transfers to fund your casino account and to withdraw from the account as well. However, there are a few disadvantages to this type of payment option. In this part of the guide, we will take you through the various pros and cons.
- Widely accepted– all of the casinos we’ve listed above accept bank wires as a form of payment. Plenty of other digital gambling platforms accept this banking method both for deposits as well as withdrawals.
- Reputable – this banking method has been around for a fairly long time and has earned a stellar reputation for being safe and secure.
- The limit is higher – bank transfers often cater to high-roller players as the limit, in most cases, is higher than credit card transfers or e-wallets.
- Time-consuming – wire transfers usually take up to 3 business days to clear, which means players will have to wait a while before they can either start playing or enjoy their winnings.
- Higher costs – banks charge a higher fee for international financial transactions, and because many of the great casino sites are offshore US players will pay a little bit more.
Bank Wire Transfer History
The financial institution, Western Union, is credited as being the first financial company to process a wire transfer. This took place in 1872, which is back in the 19th century. People using this platform back then were required to use passwords as well as codebooks. The branch sending the money would send it to another branch. However, the branch receiving the money would pay the recipient with their own cash.
Thanks to technological advancements over the years this has become somewhat easier, although the same concept applies even today. One could see the improvement from the security aspect with the introduction of encryption technology. This payment method enjoys a lot of popularity among higher roller casino players as it handles large amounts of financial transactions.