Live sic bo online is the same as any other standard game of sic bo online. The aim of the live game is to wager on the outcome of three dice. In live dealer sic bo, there is a physical dice shaker that players can see on their computer, phone, or tablet screen. The game plays in real-time – there is even a tv with a live news channel playing in the background to ensure players can see that it is indeed a live game. In other instances, players can call in live to the sic bo live casino to confirm that they are indeed playing a live dealer game.
Playing live dealer games requires a bit more than the average skill of the game. Since you are playing in real-time, you need to be sure of your skills. There is no time to second-guess yourself because there is a limited betting window. Our guide to live casino for US players expands on how best to play live dealer sic bo. Additionally, we have listed the best American live dealer casinos that have top games for real money.
Play Live Casino Sic Bo for Real Money
|Online casino||Our Rating||Payout||Bonus|
How to Play Live
Playing live casino sic bo requires that you think on your feet, and you can’t do that unless you are well familiar with the dice game. There are over two dozen bets you can make on live casino dice games. Within those two dozen, there are variations of standard bets which can bring the possible bets to about 30.
When you start playing live sic bo online, everything you need is on the screen. The minimum and maximum bets for each different bet are on display. There is also a timer on the screen that is the betting window. Once that timer goes off, the betting round is closed, any wins are paid out. How to work a screen in a live game is easy, follow the simple steps below:
- Select the bet amount which is usually displayed on poker chips
- Choose the bet you want to make by clicking on your chosen bet on the table
- Click on the re-bet button to repeat your last bet.
- The clear button allows you to make a fresh new bet
How Live Sic Bo Works
- In a live dealer game of Big Small, there is a table, a dealer, and a shaker.
- The dealer presses the button on the shaker, which then shakes the dice around.
- After the dice stops shaking, the dealer inputs the result into the PC in front of him/ her. There is an additional smaller screen that zooms in on the shaker. That way, all players can see the result.
- There is a list of the recent results so that players can see which results have been coming up more frequently in case they want to base their bets on previous results.
- Each betting round is less than 30 seconds, and you have to place your wagers within that time frame. There is a timer where you can see how long before the betting round ends.
- There’s a table showing the betting amount range for each unique live bet.
- There is also a paytable which shoes the possible payout for each winning outcome for specific bets.
Live Dealer Sic Bo Tips
Learn how to play sic bo well- Unfortunately, you cannot play free live sic bo games because live dealer games cost casino sites a bit more than online games.
- To practice and become familiar with the dice game, practice on free sic bo online games.
- You can also place the minimum bet on the live dealer sic bo games if you are still a beginner.
- Keep an eye on the timer so that you place a wager in each betting round so as not to lose out on any potential wins.
Check out our other sic bo guides: