Blackjack online, also known as casino game 21, offers the same thrill as the card game played at a land-based casino. US players who exercise good strategy, money management, and some judgment tend to win more when they play blackjack table games. Anyone looking to find out how to win online blackjack games can browse through our guide for expert tips and strategies. Online blackjack is a terrific game that represents a confrontation of sorts between the player and the house. And there is no wonder that it has a great following in American live casinos everywhere. The principles behind the classic casino card game are pretty easy to understand – get the hand value of 21 to win. It is also a game that, in many ways, contains equal parts of skill and some luck.
When you’re in a local casino, the game is semi-social. When you are playing 21 blackjack online at the best online casinos USA, you’re usually competing against the random number generator (RNG) or multiplayer situation. Furthermore, in an online casino game, you can play multiple hands at once. Because of the computer program at work, the online blackjack game experiences a random shuffle after every round, which is different from playing at the land-based casino. This is why we recommend free blackjack games for beginners to practice and learn the rules of blackjack online USA. There are several online blackjack United States casinos on our shortlist that offer free blackjack games for fun to test the best strategy to use.
|Online casino||Our Rating||Payout||Bonus|
Why Play Blackjack for Real Money
When it comes to looking for the best online blackjack real money casino games, there are a few criteria we keep in mind. The number one thing we check is if the site is registered and licensed with a gaming commission. Use these to help you find the best blackjack online for yourself. Our blackjack casino reviews are meticulously vetted by our expert gamblers to ensure that the blackjack gambling site is US friendly.
Get a Blackjack Bonus and Promotions
Most blackjack casino sites will have welcome bonuses to encourage new players to sign up with them. Also, they will have bonuses for playing real money blackjack online games. These are for both new and returning players. The blackjack bonus will match your first deposit to a capped percentage and double your bankroll. Players should always ensure that they go through the playthrough requirements to understand how long they need to play before they can withdraw.
When signing up and playing at an internet casino for blackjack, you’re entrusting your personal information to the site. Good casino sites know this and therefore use the best industry-standard encryption technology. We also check if the blackjack gambling games are fair and regularly audited.
Mobile Blackjack Gambling
With the growth of mobile gaming, casinos online are adapting their platforms to work on mobile devices. So, whether you’re playing on a smartphone or tablet, it’s important for US players to have access to the best online blackjack mobile versions. We have shortlisted the best blackjack gambling apps in the United States to make it easier for you to find.
Blackjack Game Variety
Since 21 blackjack is one of the most popular casino games online, there should be a variety of the virtual version of this game. Look out for sites that offer a wide variety of blackjack 21 online. Furthermore, the best USA casinos have live dealer blackjack online. This gives US players the live casino experience in the comfort of their homes or on the road.
Lastly, it’s important to check how quickly a casino pays out your USD winnings after a game. We check that the longest a site takes to payout is up to seven working days. Any longer and the casino isn’t worth your time.
Blackjack Gambling Tips & Strategies
Because of its immense popularity as not only a casino game, there are many blackjack gambling tips and strategies for winning when playing the card game. This is important because you cannot cheat at blackjack online US or count the cards in play. You will need to formulate a blackjack strategy that works to win. Firstly, let’s take a look at the most popular blackjack betting systems. Use these to formulate your best online blackjack USA strategy.
|Fibonacci||Uses the 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144. Each number acts as a betting unit. Choose a base unit and move up when you lose and down when you win.||Negative|
|Martingale||Double your bet when you lose and bet your base stake when you win.||Negative|
|D’Alembert||Set a base bet and use that when you wager. If you lose, increase the bet by one unit; win and you decrease the bet by one unit.||Negative|
|Parlay||Double your set base bet when you win. Bet the base bet when you lose.||Progressive|
|Paroli||Increase your bet by two if you win and go back to your base be after three wins.||Progressive|
Blackjack Online Gambling Tips
- Memorizing the rules and card values will make you a more skilled player that’s able to quickly make decisions.
- Rather focus on beating the dealer than getting 21.
- Factor in the dealer’s up card into any play decision.
- Generally, always hit on a hard eight or less.
- On the other hand, always split Aces and two eights.
- If you don’t want to double down, stand on 18.
- Furthermore, if the dealer’s card shows seven or less, stand on a 17.
- Hit if your hand is between 12 and 16 and if the dealer has seven or higher.
- Set a limit on your bankroll and stick with it. Remember to never spend more than 10% of your bankroll on a bet.
- Finally, never play while intoxicated as it impedes your judgment.
Online blackjack offers you the convenience of being able to find the game you want when you want it. Just take a look at them, download the game, make adjustments to the size, speed and sound, and click “Deal.” You’ll be prompted to Hit, Stand, Double or Split, and the rest is as easy as it could be.
To learn about the Blackjack Basic Strategy, a popular method for fans of blackjack, check out the guide below.
How to Play Blackjack
Learning how to play online blackjack is fundamental for any US player looking to make real money off the game. Playing blackjack 21 online requires a mix of luck, strategy, and concentration. Firstly, the aim of the game is to get as close to 21 as possible before the dealer. Since you’ll be playing online, there aren’t any other players there with you. Let’s take a look at the basic steps below:
- The dealer (computer) gives out two cards, to you and themselves.
- Then, one of the dealer’s cards – the up card – is turned face up; the face down card is the hole card.
- Once you’ve looked at your cards and compared them to the dealer’s up card, you can decide to either:
- Stand: if you’re happy with your hand, you can choose not to take any more cards.
- Hit: this is asking for more cards until you’ve reached 21 or over (gone bust).
- Double down: if you’re very confident with your hand, double your bet and take one more card only.
- Surrender: this move is used if you feel as if you’ve got a losing hand. You’ll lose half the bet amount and can only be used played on your first two cards and not after you hit.
- Split: use this action to split two cards of the same value, making a hand that doubles your bet.
Go through an in-depth guide on how to play blackjack and win every time.
Online Blackjack Variations in America
Regardless of the casino software supplier and site, you’ll see multiple variations of blackjack. The graphics used in the online blackjack 21 game is so well-executed that you’ll be looking at a layout that isn’t much different than what you’ll find at a “real” blackjack table. In terms of the setup of the game itself, if you are playing a variation at most USA casinos online, the rules will be very easy to find and read. Let’s take a look at the popular real money blackjack online variations you’ll find.
Types of Blackjack Games
- Atlantic City blackjack: this blackjack online game hails from the tables of Atlantic City. Its rules differ slightly to the traditional online blackjack version. For instance, the dealer can stand at 17 and check their cards to see if they have 21. Players can also split their card up to three times.
- Blackjack Surrender: it’s very similar to standard real money blackjack but has one core difference – players can surrender only after the first two cards are dealt. Hereafter, the player recovers half of their bet.
- Blackjack Switch: this version of the online blackjack has you playing two hands simultaneously. Furthermore, after the first four cards are dealt, there is an option to switch the top cards between each hand to improve it.
- European blackjack: this variation uses two decks of cards and doesn’t have a hole card. Additionally, there is no doubling down in this real money casino game. They can only double down if their hand is a 9, 10, or 11. Whereas in American blackjack you can double down whenever you want.
- Live blackjack: bringing the live casino experience to you, real money live blackjack online is played in real-time using video streaming to give you a view of the table. Players communicate with the dealer (and other players) through the digital interface on the online casino’s platform.
Furthermore, there are other real blackjack online games available to US players like:
- Perfect Pairs
- Double Exposure
- Face-Up 21
- Vegas Strip blackjack
- Spanish 21 and more.
Mobile Blackjack Casinos in the US
For those that love gaming on-the-go, there are mobile blackjack casino games available from our top casino sites. American players can access mobile online casino blackjack USA from their mobile devices’ web browser or they can download a dedicated blackjack app from either the Google Play Store or App Store. Mobile versions of blackjack are available on iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows devices. Play blackjack for free today to test the software on your phone and win big.
Blackjack Card Values Online
Check out what each card in black jack online is means:
- Numbered Cards 2 to 9: have the same value as their number.
- Face Cards Jack, Queen, and King: each of their value is 10.
- Ace: dependent on the players, its value is either 1 or 11.
Best Online Blackjack Hand
There are three best blackjack hands a player could have in a game. They are:
- Top no. 1 Hand: the best hand US players could get is a blackjack. This is when you make up exactly 21 with your first two cards.
- 2nd Best Hand: this is a hand that makes up 21 with more than two cards.
- 3rd Best Hand: any other hand that equals 21 and beats the dealer’s third best hand.
Best Online Blackjack History
The first written reference to blackjack was found in a 1601 book by Spanish author Miguel de Cervantes. Back then it was known as twenty-one, and a character in Cervantes’ book was good at cheating at veintiuna (Spanish for twenty-one).
Finally, when twenty-one was introduced to America, it had a bonus payouts to attract players. It adopted the name blackjack after a hand in the game. Over the decades, blackjack has drawn the intrigue of mathematicians. They were trying to come up with optimal blackjack strategies. One such was unveiled in 1956 when a paper titled The Optimum Strategy in Blackjack which is now the foundation of all sound efforts to beat the game.
Online Blackjack FAQs
What is the best online blackjack site?
The best 21 card game online can be found at:
- Cafe Casino
- Las Vegas USA
- Lincoln Casino
- Lucky Red
- Old Havana Casino
- Sun Palace Casino
Can you play real blackjack online?
Yes, most casino sites with real money games also offer free online blackjack games so you can get used to the game, develop your strategy and have fun without risk. However, even though these games look, sound, and feel just like the real thing, you cannot keep any of the winnings that pile up while playing for fun. Furthermore, there are live dealer blackjack games that live stream a blackjack table and you play through a digital interface.
Can you win money playing online blackjack?
Yes, you can win money playing real money online blackjack. Some gambling sites offer free blackjack games where you can win real money using bonus chips to play.
Is there any real money blackjack apps?
Since Apple doesn’t allow many of its customers to download real money blackjack apps, iPhone/iPad users look for sites that run on Safari browsers rather than a real money blackjack app.
How can I legally gamble online?
As there is no federal law against playing online, simply placing wagers online at offshore casino sites is legal. However, US players can’t place bets at sites located in a state different from the one they currently live in.
Can you play blackjack for a living?
It’s definitely possible to play blackjack online for money for a living. However, it takes hard work, determination, and self-control. There are several gambling sites that offer blackjack tournaments for US players every month to make money.
Are blackjack games rigged?
No, blackjack online games are regularly audited by a reputable third-party for fairness at our trusted casinos that we recommend. To check if blackjack games are rigged at an online casino, read the reviews on the casino, the blackjack game, and check the return to player percentage over a certain period to ensure that it does pay out.
Check out our other casino games guides: