Live blackjack is one of the most popular gambling games in the USA. With the advancement of technology, especially in gambling where real money gamblers can interact with other players from the comfort of their own homes. While software controls many internet blackjack games, live blackjack online is different because the game is played in a gaming studio.
The live blackjack action is conducted in a studio. Then it is streamed to players through their computers or mobile devices. Players have the same experience they would if they were at a land-based casino. Playing blackjack live on the internet is fun, you will find that you want to go back for more each and every time you play the game. However, there is one step that you must not skip if you intend on winning real money. You should make sure that you know enough about live blackjack to be able to play. We have made the job more comfortable for you and brought you this fantastic live blackjack guide. This is why playing blackjack at top internet casinos USA has become fun.
|Online casino||Our Rating||Payout||Bonus|
How We Rate the Best Online Live Dealer Blackjack Casinos
It is important to have criteria to follow that will show you if an internet casino is good or not. The following things are what we look for when we are choosing live blackjack casinos:
- Fast payouts – All the gambling sites we recommend will be vetted to ensure that fast payouts are also considered. You need to know that the live blackjack casino that you choose will pay you as soon as you make the request.
- Safety – One of the most pressing issues of modern times is the ability to protect personal information when gambling on the internet. Our live dealer casinos for blackjack have the best encryption software in the industry. That software ensures that your deposits and withdrawals are protected.
- Game Variations – There are so many ways to play the game of 21, and the best casinos will ensure that players have variety. The gambling sites that impress blackjack experts the most offer multiple options to play live blackjack.
- Reliability – it won’t be a great gaming experience when you are streaming, and the feed always keeps buffering. You need to know that the internet connection of the live blackjack gambling site is also very reliable and won’t disappoint you in crucial times.
- Payment Methods – if a gambling site claims to be the best, then it should be able to offer various payment options. If the casino site fails to provide these things, then you know we won’t recommend this site to you because it is not convenient.
- Bonuses – Our experts look at everything that involves bonus rewards. This includes the wagering requirement as well as the value of the bonus offer. We want to make sure that what they have offered is not just a pie in the sky but something attainable.
Reasons to Play Live Dealer Blackjack Online
The thought that you can experience the thrill of land-based blackjack at the comfort of your home should be reason enough to start playing blackjack live on the internet. But we know that there are more reasons that we will mention below:
- Playing live dealer blackjack is convenient and easy. If you would like some background music, you can configure the game to those settings. Designing the game to your liking is one of the best features of the game.
- Live dealer blackjack is not rigged. Firstly, we would not suggest a casino site that offers rigged games in their facility. If you have had any fears in the past about gambling games on the internet, then live dealer games should be the games that you play because you can see the person dealing the cards to you.
- One of the biggest attractions of live dealer games, including live blackjack, is the fact that there is a real human that is dealing the cards and can be interacted with. The fact that there is a real human being adds the element of personality and fun to the game.
- You can choose which dealer handles the game. The gambling sites that we have suggested have a goal of ensuring that you have the best gambling experience. This means that the casino site will give you enough choices and opportunities to achieve that goal.
- You don’t have to worry about any safety issues because you know that you are safe and your money is safe. We have recommended sites that we know have the best security measures in the gambling industry. This means that you can have the freedom of concentrating on your live blackjack strategy instead of the safety of your personal information.
How to Play Blackjack Live
The primary objective in blackjack is to make sure that you get a higher total card count than the dealer without exceeding 21. The best hand in the game of blackjack is when the two cards that you are dealt amount to 21 exactly. In live blackjack, you play against the dealer. However, there can be up to seven other players in the game.
The game is played with 8 decks that consist of 52 cards. Card 2-10 are valued as they appear to players. While cards that have faces on them are valued at 10 and the Ace card can either be a 1 or an 11. These are the following steps you will take when you are playing blackjack live on the internet:
Quick Steps to Play Blackjack Like a Pro
- The first thing you will do is place a bet on who you think will win.
- One card will be dealt by the dealer facing up. Each player will receive a card facing up.
- The players that are situated to the left of the dealer will begin playing.
- The dealer will then deal the second round of cards. The dealer’s card will be facing down while the other players’ cards will be facing up.
- On your screen, you should be able to see the total value of your cards.
- If you see that the total value of your cards amounts to 21, then that means you have blackjack, and you have won.
- If you nor the dealer have 21, then the game will continue, and another card has to be dealt. At this point you can choose to double down (which means you double your bet and you add another card to your hand) or you can Hit (which means you can be dealt another card) and the last option you have is Stand (where you tell the dealer that you are happy with the hand that you have and don’t want to add any more cards).
- You also have the option of splitting your cards. So you can split the two cards that you have received into two hands. At this point, you can choose to double down (where a card will be dealt to both hands), or you can stand (when you split aces that means you can only be allowed to add one card for each hand.)
- Once all the players have made their moves the dealer is supposed to flip over his/her cards and at this point, you will either see that you have won or lost.
Playing Blackjack Mobile Games
Mobile players should be happy to know that live blackjack is also available on mobile devices. This means that no one can miss out on the thrill of live blackjack action. It does not matter where you are. You can be on the bus bored out of your mind. Or you could be at work. Mobile live blackjack allows you to play where ever you are. A lot of mobile casino sites have designed software that ensures that a wide variety of mobile devices are accommodated. There are a few things that you need to consider when you are playing on your mobile device, which are:
- Make sure that you have a secure wifi connection. In this way, you won’t be vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
- It is recommended that you only play at internet casinos that are suggested by reputable websites. We have made the task easier for you because we have proposed a few sites that are safe and secure for your gambling experience.
- You need to make sure that you watch your data usage if you are not connected to wifi. If you don’t check, you may find yourself with a hefty phone bill.
- Make sure that your mobile device is fully charged and ready to be used.
See More Blackjack Guides: