Keno online is one of the many exciting casino games available to USA players today. There are also many different types of online keno games you can play, each with its own special features. Thanks to technological advancements, playing keno is no longer limited to actual venues like land-based casinos. Today, you play at an online keno casino from the comfort of your home. All you need is your computer, a secure internet connection, and an efficient bankroll.
It is becoming increasingly easy for gamblers to gain access to an online casino which eliminates the need to travel to a land-based casino to play keno. Gamblers can search the web to find an online keno app of their choosing. Playing on the internet also offers better odds. This is true, but only if you use an effective online keno strategy. Our team of expert gamblers have compiled an in-depth guide with game rules, tips, and strategies. Once you have a good grasp of how to play the game, you can choose to play online keno real money USA. The best banking method to use to fund your account is online keno PayPal services. It gives you control over how much you bet and how many rounds or draws you would like to have.
Top Online Keno Casino Sites 2020
Play Online Keno Game
Keno online is a simple game to play. But even the simplest of games are confusing to play if you do not know the rules. Knowing all the rules off by heart will also help you play better and thus increase your chances of winning. Here are a few important online keno rules to keep in mind:
- A typical keno board has 80 numbers to choose from, and of course, you can’t choose them all. Players are generally allowed to select between 15 and 20 numbers in a keno game.
- Some casinos let players choose only one number but most casinos require at least two numbers.
- When you play at an online casino, you are in control of when the game starts and ends. At a land-based casino, keno games are controlled by staff operators so you have to wait until for the game to start.
How to Win at an Online Keno Casino
Playing keno online might not be the same at every casino. However, there are common elements of the game that you’ll most likely find in any keno game regardless of where you play. These are:
- A Keno Card – This is a piece of cardboard paper with a grid printed on it complete with numbers 1 through 80 in each block. They are generally formatted in eight rows with ten numbers each.
- Pay Table – Pay tables are usually very detailed and its purpose is to indicate what the payout amount will be for securing however many numbers. In keno, you receive a payout if the percentage of numbers you hit is high. For example, catching 6 out of 6 selected numbers might win you a payout of 1800 times your bet, whereas matching 6 of 14 numbers might only bag you 2 times your wager.
- Quick Pick – The quick pick feature in keno functions exactly the same as the quick pick function in state lotteries. Instead of choosing your own numbers like in a normal game, the quick pick option selects numbers on your behalf in random order.
How to Play Online Keno USA
Now that you are familiar with the rules of the game and the different objects of play, the next step to playing online keno is familiarising yourself with the method of play. Fortunately, this is also fairly easy to grasp. Here’s how to play:
- First you need to visit your online casino and click on the keno tab. We recommend any of the casinos that we have listed in the table above.
- Once you are ready to play, you’ll select numbers between 1 and 20 from the keno grid that we spoke about above. How many numbers you choose is completely up to you.
- You’ll now have to decide how much money you want to bet on each draw. Remember you can adjust your amounts at any time by clicking on the up or down arrows on your screen.
- Next, you select the number of games you would like to play. The overall cost of your online keno session will depend on how much you chose to bet and the number of games you want to play. For example, if you decide to bet $2 on every draw for a total of five games then the total cost of that session will be $10.
- Now all that’s left to do is wait on the keno draw results and check to see if you are a winner.
Online Keno App
The best casino sites offer players the option of playing on-the-go using their mobile devices. The online keno app is available for download at the App Store or Google Play Store. You can enjoy the benefits of a fast gambling app that is accessible everywhere. Using the latest HTML5 technology, you will navigate the casino app with ease while maintaining the best graphics quality. Get one today from our recommended casino sites and claim a generous welcome bonus offer that comes with free spins.
Online Keno Strategy – Best Way to Win at Keno
It’s important to understand that online keno is a game of chance and that there’s no definite strategy or trick that you can use that will guarantee a win. But, all hope isn’t entirely lost. One strategy you can use to try and better your game is playing split cards. Split cards let you play two different keno games at once which offers you more chances to win. There is also the two-thirds betting strategy. Here you start by betting the minimum and increase your amount only if you win. If you lose, then you decrease your bet.
Besides the two keno strategies above, we also have a few tips and tricks to help get you through the game. Remember that these are not definite ways to help you win, they simply help improve your game.
- Use Your Bonuses: This keno tip urges you to use the bonuses that have been offered to you by the casino. Bonuses are often a great way to save some money and adds some excitement to your game as well.
- Be Consistent: When you are consistent with how many numbers you play at a time, it’s easier to trace which ones occur often, and spotting patterns become easier as well.
- Check the Payout Chart: Before you submit your numbers, you should check the payout table to see what payout you can expect should you win. This gives you greater control over the game.
- Be Smart with Your Bankroll: Every seasoned player knows the importance of good money management during any casino game. Set your limit beforehand and never exceed that amount. This way you are being responsible with your money and you minimize the chances of losing money unnecessarily.
Online Keno PayPal
One of the fastest ways to fund your casino account is by using the online keno PayPal service. Your deposit will reflect immediately on the casino account and credit you with a generous bonus. Players have several casino banking methods to choose from for deposits and withdrawals. For the quickest deposits and easiest methods to use at a casino, e-wallet services and prepaid cards come highly recommended.
Casino Game Terminology
- All or Nothing – This is a kind of keno ticket where both risk and reward is highest. An all or nothing ticket only pays out when you’ve hit all 20 numbers. If you don’t manage to achieve this, you don’t win anything.
- Bubble – A bubble is a container used to store the 80 keno balls.
- Caller – This is the person who calls out the winning numbers in a live keno game.
- Blower – This refers to a part of the keno machine where the selected ball gets removed from the machine. The ball is sucked out using a vacuum and transported to the caller using a plastic tube.
- Catch – A catch in online keno is a matched number.
- Race – This is another name given to the game.
History of the Keno Game
Keno was invented by a Chinese ruler named Cheung Leung in China, 1847. Cheung created the game out of an ancient poem called “The Thousand Character Classic”. The poem was cited in rhyme and was used to teach children how to read and write. It consisted of 1000 different characters. Cheung took 120 of those characters from the poem and drew them on what looked like a modern lottery board.
The traditional method of play required that players place keno bets on the characters where they think the counter will land once thrown onto the board. At the time a maximum of 10 bets were allowed. The game quickly grew popular and many other cities in China started playing keno as well. White pigeons were used to send keno results to other cities resulting in the nickname “Great White Pigeon Game”.
The game, as simple as it is, became entertainment for many people, and a source of tax income for the Chinese government. The tax money collected from keno was used to fund a war, and others even believe a portion of the money was donated towards building the iconic Great Wall of China.
Online Keno USA FAQs
What is keno?
Keno is a type of lottery game played with a set of 80 balls numbered from 1 to 80. Players select a total of 20 numbers which they think will be drawn and the winning numbers are generated using a random number generator.
Is the online keno game fair?
Yes, it is. As mentioned previously, all the winning numbers are drawn using a random number generator. These machines cannot be programmed or controlled by human beings in any way. This makes online keno a game based on chance and that alone.
Can you play keno online for money?
Yes, every online casino gives players the option to play keno numbers for real money where they stand a chance to win big. All you need to do is make a deposit into your online casino account.
How is online keno different from live keno?
Playing keno at a land-based casino works the same as playing keno on the internet. What’s great about online keno is that it generally offers better odds.
What are the keno winning numbers the hit the most?
The keno winning numbers that are drawn the most are 1, 4, 23, 34, and 72.
How many numbers do you need to win on Keno?
When you play keno lottery, you need to match 10 of the 20 numbers drawn from a pool of numbers ranging from 1 – 80 to win the jackpot prize.
Other Casino Game Guides
- Online Baccarat
- Online Blackjack
- Craps Online
- Online Lotto
- Online Poker
- Roulette Online
- Online Scratch Cards
- Video Poker
- Online Sic Bo
- Online Slots