One of the best tools to have when you want to deposit and withdraw cash is a wire transfer. It is the most efficient way for USA players to do their casino banking. The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA) prohibits banks from processing transactions that are gambling-related. Gamblers don’t have to worry because wire transfer is a method that they can use in the USA. We understand that players are always on the lookout for the best option to send and receive money. It only made sense that we give players more information about this swift transfer.
How wire transfer works is one of the many questions that we will answer here. Yes, we know that gamblers would rather spend their time playing their favorite casino games. This banking method is very easy to use, so players don’t have to stress about figuring it out. Check out the top casinos that below which accept wire transfer. Don’t say that we never had your back!
|Online casino||Our Rating||Payout||Bonus|
What You’ll Find In This Wire Transfer Guide
- Leading Wire Transfer Casinos
- How to Make a Wire Transfer?
- Casinos That Accept Wire Transfers Online
- Deposits with Wire Transfer
- Wire Transfer Withdrawals
- Advantages of Using Wire Transfer
- Wire Transfer vs ACH
Banks or agents are used as the third person between a player and a casino. Wire transfer is sometimes referred to as a credit transfer which is a secure method of payment. With that said, this banking option has its downfalls. A wire transfer has a fee that comes with it which isn’t that much. Moreso, it might take a while for players’ money to process compared to other options. The money can be processed within 15 minutes or a couple of days. The fees and the time it takes to clear depends on the bank that you are using.
Most banking options were affected by (UIGEA). Luckily, wire transfer is not one of them and is a popular banking option used by casino websites. However, not all casinos in the USA will have such a banking method. In most cases, the casinos will offer this method. Gamblers should check if the web-based casino offers this method before they sign up.
Listed below are the steps that players in the USA need to adhere to if they want to deposit cash into their account:
- Players have to register an account with any of the top-rated USA casinos. Check if the casino that you create an account with accepts wire transfers.
- Visit your bank and ask to make a wire transfer deposit. All the details you need will be provided by the casino so that players finish the transaction. Players will have to take note of the details and give them to your wire transfer agent or bank.
- Fill in the needed forms. USA players who prefer doing it through the phone have that option open. Make sure that you have a look at the charges. The fee differs from banks and agents.
- At this point, players have to wait for the cash to be processed which can range from a few minutes to an hour or some days. Once again this depends on the bank that you use.
Online casinos permit US players to make withdrawals using wire transfer. We suggest that players have a check before they sign up with a casino. Follow these steps to make a withdrawal:
- Firstly, players have to log into their casino account and go to the cashier. Then, head on to the withdrawals section and choose wire transfer.
- Put in your bank account information.
- Now, choose the amount of money that you want to withdraw from your casino account. Make sure you’ve met the betting requirements for the casino should you take the bonus. Take note of the withdrawal limit.
- Click on withdraw and wait for the casino to send your money into the account. Players should be patient because this takes five to seven working days for the cash to reflect.
- Mostly accepted – Many US online casinos permit wire transfers. This method can be used for deposits and withdrawals.
- Large cash transfers – The great thing about credit transfers is that players can send large funds. High rollers are sorted when it comes to transferring money. There is a benefit that comes with this which allows players to not get a lot of the bank charges that come with this option.
- Are wire transfers safe? – Banks usually control the process of the wire transfer and are very secure. US players can rest assured knowing that their funds will travel safely.
- Wire transfer cost – A credit transfer is pricey compared to other banking options. The amount should be around US$10.
- Transfers take time – It might take some time before your transaction is processed. As mentioned above it may take more or less seven days.
- Recurring payments – Players who want to create a recurring payment into their casino account won’t be able to with a wire transfer.
- Wire transfers are faster than ACH transfers.
- Credit transfers happen between the sender and receiver. ACH transfers make use of automated clearinghouse as a mediator of some kind.
- Wire transfers are pricier compared to ACH but both make bank payments.
Americans should consider wire transfer as a banking method at web-based casinos. Most casino websites accept this method as a means of payment. It’s safe and makes depositing and withdrawing simple. Besides having to wait a couple of days for your money to be processed, we would recommend this method. Furthermore, high rollers can transfer large sums. While it can be a bit expensive, it’s not a train smash. USA gamblers who are thinking of making transactions using this method won’t be disappointed!