What is the Highest Paying Slot Machine?
The highest paying slot machines online are mostly progressive jackpot slots with networked pools. However, there are plenty of slots games with 1024 paylines and bonus rounds that can triple a player’s jackpot prize. You can only get the highest payout playing slots if you place the maximum bet on each payline.
You can find the best slot machine to pay highest jackpot by going through the return to player (RTP) percentage at the casino. The percentage displayed is reflective of how much money casinos payout to players compared to the number of bets made on the gambling game. You can trust this statistic because reputable testing agencies track their authenticity.
Best Payout Slot Machines
Slots remain the highest paying casino game at the casino. The only game that pays more than slots and table games is the lottery. On average, the payout percentage of best paying slot games at the casino has a range between 95% to 99%.
Leading online casino software developers design slots games that will entertain players as well as make money off. The standard slot game has five reels and 25 paylines. New slots online offer way more paylines, with 1024 ways to win.
Moreover, the bonus games are stacked with free spins rounds and multipliers that add more money into your pocket. Slots players should remember that slots games have different approaches to unlocking the bonus round with jackpot prizes. You have to know what is required and wager the maximum bet to increase your chances of winning.
Top 5 Highest Paying Slots Machines
Here’s a look at the top 5 highest paying slots in Vegas that you can play online. They have an RTP that is above average and along with lucrative bonus rounds to play that feature a great cash prize:
- The Pyramid: Quest for Immortality slot game has one of the highest RTP of 96.6%. Set in ancient Egypt, the theme is represented in the symbols that rotate in the five reels and 720 paylines grid. The game whisks you to North Africa in a quest to uncover hidden gems such as Pharaohs, Gods, and pyramids.
- Himalayas: Roof of the World slot game features great odds of winning. Who knows, you might just take that trip to the scenic destination! The slot online has a high RTP of 97.75% and a medium risk of losing.
- Goblin’s Gold slot machine has five reels and 20 adjustable paylines. The betting range is pretty affordable, the lowest bet of 0.20, and the highest is 5.00. It features a 1,000 non-progressive jackpot that you can win if you land the winning combination on max bet.
- Storm Lords online video slot game has a five-reel with 50 adjustable paylines. The game’s betting limit is 0.01, and the max bet is 125, so it’s suited for both players on a budget and high roller players. Additionally, its maximum jackpot is at US$100,000 – that’s 50,000 the bet per line.
- Break Away online slot utilizes the 243 ways to win the system and employs five reels. Players may bet up to 10 coins, each with a maximum value of up to $0.25, allowing both casual gamers and high rollers to enjoy this title thoroughly.